Employee & Business Health and Wellness
Employees are a company’s most valuable asset so protecting their health, preventing illness and injury, and ensuring safety is of primary importance. Employee & Business Health is dedicated to the health education of each employee so they can maintain and improve their own health. We provide a single access point for quality information, support, and service delivery.
- CPR/AED/First Aid classes and recertification
- TB testing/reads
- Audiology screening
- Breath Alcohol testing
- DOT physicals/renewals
- Physicals are only $99
- Open Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm, Friday 8am - 4pm by appointment only
- Call to schedule your appointment (608) 524-6110
- Urine Drug Collections with send out
- Rapid Urine Drug Testing with MRO review if needed
- Preplacement physicals
- Return to work physicals
- Worker’s comp evaluation and treatment
Meet our occupational health professionals:
- Terri Connors, RN
Terri Connors is passionate about employer and staff wellness. She works to form relationships with employers in order to give exceptional service to both the business and the employees.
- Sarah Ott, CMA
Sarah Ott works closely with both Sara and Terri to ensure that prompt and compassionate care is being delivered to both employers and employees alike.
Our occupational health department is open Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m, Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. by appointment.