- Note that every seller is required to be transparent. All vendors, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE SELLING, MUST display farm/residence name and physical location (address), contact phone number, and/or email. For consumable products - If what you are selling is not your own, you MUST display where produce was grown including farm/residence name, physical address, and YOUR contact information (phone number/email). This information MUST be displayed as a large, readable sign and/or individual slips given at each purchase.
- No consumable food products can be placed on the ground.
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center does not have any liability coverage for market vendors, or for what you’re selling or for those purchasing from you.
- Restroom facilities are located inside of the hospital. Note that anyone entering our building must be masked and must be screened according to current policy. Please refer to signage in the entrance for guidance.
- RAMC Farmers Market is promoted via social media and is listed on the USDA website as an official market. We encourage you to promote your presence at the market, as well.
We also invite you to sell at the City of Reedsburg Markets. Please contact the City of Reedsburg regarding these markets.
Audits are regularly conducted to assure you are meeting all rules of the market. Anyone not complying may not sell at the RAMC market. Selling at the market benefits all of us so I am hopeful compliance will not be an issue.
Thank you to everyone for all your hard work and dedication to the health of our community. If you have any questions, please call me at 608-768-6246 or email me at email@example.com.