This volunteer position is responsible to assist surgery patients, visitors and employees with information needed as they enter the surgical area. This may include:
- Greeting families in the waiting area.
- Monitor desk in surgery waiting room and be a resource for individuals waiting for loved ones.
- Help families navigate within and outside of the hospital under the direction of the AS/PACU charge nurse.
- Collect patients from the hospital reception area and or transport patients back to the reception area after discharge.
- May be asked to help with office tasks.
- Light cleaning.
This Volunteer position requires 4 hours minimum.