Child Passenger Safety Week is September 20-26, 2020
September 15, 2020
Did you know...
- Every 33 seconds a child is involved in a car accident.
- More than half of car seats are not used or installed correctly.
- Kids in car seats decrease the risk of fatal injury by 54% for toddlers and 71% for infants.
We're here to help you with your car seat questions.
- Do you have questions about which car seat is right for your unborn baby?
- Do you need help getting your grandchild’s convertible seat installed correctly?
- Are you wondering if your child is ready for a booster seat?
RAMC Birth Center is happy to help you with child passenger safety! Call to schedule your FREE appointment with one of our child passenger safety technicians at 1-608-768-6251. We will walk you through step-by-step how to properly select and install your child safety seat, leaving you feel confident that you are providing the safest ride for your loved one.
(Pictured is RAMC Birth Center car seat technician Jodi McCarville RN, helping Kelsey Peters and her daughter Willow, age seven months.)
Car Seat Recommendations for Children
Click the video links below to learn more about car seat safety: