Your Healthy Life
Many factors affect your health. Some you cannot control, such as your genetic makeup or your age. But you can make changes to your lifestyle. By taking steps toward healthy living, you can help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases.
From a nutrition consultation with our Dietitian, to a stroll down our halls during open walking hours, we are here for you and your good health! The following are some healthy living articles and links.
- An Exercise in Self Esteem
- Work Out with Yard Work
- 5 Healthy Habits Making You Sick
- 7 Times the Scale Might Lie to You
- Healthy Packaged Foods
- Think 'Fit', Not 'Fast'
- Get Yourself over the Exercise Hurdle
- 11 Dairy-Free Calcium Sources
- Exercises to Improve Your Posture
- 10 Ways To Find Time to Exercise
- Addiction Resources
- Suicide Resources
- Consumer Medication Safety
- The Arthritis Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Diabetes Foundation
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance
- Wisconsin Public Health