Youth Summer Conditioning Program
June 25, 2020
Training Smarter with RAMC's Rehab team. FREE!
- This summer training program is for all kids entering 5th—8th grade.
- Instructors are licensed RAMC physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, athletic trainers, and certified strength & conditioning specialists.
- They will teach you how to train smarter, and avoid injuries.
- Enhance the athlete’s overall sports performance
- Promote proper off-season training in athletes
- Prevent injuries that may occur in sporting events
- Teach proper jumping and landing techniques
- Decrease knee landing forces
- Improve knee control with jumping and landing
- Increase skills through speed, agility and plyometric drills
- Condition the athletes for fall sports
- Injuries can be prevented with proper training.
- Injuries occur because the athlete does not have the coordination, muscle strength, or balance to react immediately to situations.
- 1.35 million youths each year have a serious sports injury.
- According to the CDC, one-half of all youth sports injuries are preventable by proper training.
When, Where, Who, Cost
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning July 7 and ending August 6.
- 10:30 am—11:30 am
- Behind Webb Middle School or in their school gym. We will be outside weather permitting.
- Open to kids going into 5th through 8th grades
Click here for the brochure. Or call us.
Call us if you have any questions.