Volunteers of RAMC
Over 200 students and adults, ages 14 and older, volunteer for RAMC in one or more of the nearly twenty onsite and offsite service areas. Each volunteer is committed to giving back to our community at large. As a result, volunteers bring the community to the medical center, and in turn, bring the medical center back into the community.
Happy Volunteer Appreciation!
Click here for a listing of all our events going on for our volunteers!!
Why or How do you Join our Family of Volunteers??
RAMC Volunteers Benefits:
- Volunteer newsletters-Read our 2019 1st Qtr Newsletter
- Up-to-date education & training
- Educational programs
- Health screenings
- Discounted health and fitness programs, including free exercise classes. Exercise Schedule: April '19 Class Descriptions Contact Jodie to take advantage of this great benefit!
- Discounted massage therapy
- Annual TB testing
- Volunteer recognition events
- Free coffee, soda, juice
- Free uniforms
Volunteers are required to complete an application, health history and TB screening (required for all patient care volunteers), criminal background check, interview, general orientation and specific training prior to a service area match. Prospective volunteers are offered and encouraged to take the opportunity to shadow current volunteers in one or more areas prior to accepting a service area match.