Reedsburg Area Medical Center, always there, going beyond the expected to provide compassionate, quality and efficient healthcare.
- Employee Email Login
- PayCheck 'E-stubs' Login
- NetLearning/Performance Manager Login
- HR Connect
- 2018 Employee Benefits at a Glance Medical/Drug
- Spiritwear Store
- Points Option for Exercising
- Exercise Schedule September
- Fitness Orientation Packet (to use cardiac rehab equipment)
It's Flu Shot Time! Click here for dates and locations.
September This month’s challenge is focused on adding veggies to your breakfast! Adding vegetables in the morning is a great way to work towards getting all of your servings in for the day, and is easy to do! The way the challenge works is easy. Record how you incorporate vegetables into your breakfast each day of the week to qualify for a chance to win a $25 Chamber of Commerce Gift Card! For questions regarding this month’s challenge, contact Jason at email@example.com.
H.E.A.L.T.H. Information ~ Helping Employees Achieve Lifelong Total Health
- Spiritual Growth Exercises and Spiritual Reflections are located on the Spiritual Care page, under Our Services.
- Interactive Health Sponsor Code is PJC5B for first time users.
For any questions, contact health and fitness coordinator, Jason Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the many benefits of working at RAMC is access to a private consultation with a certified lactation nurse. Contact Jan Hasler at extension 6135 with any of your questions or concerns. For those staff who are pumping at work, please access the breast pumping area located in Jan’s office in the Birth Center. If Jan’s office is occupied, use the house supervisor’s office on MCC. Please contact Jan or the house supervisor for access to this space. For privacy, use one of the “Room in use, do not disturb” signs located inside the room and place on the outside of the door, using a magnet clip provided.