RAMC locations for COVID-19 vaccines, additional doses, boosters and flu shots
- SPECIAL CLINICS at Ridgeview Heights Fusch Community Center - Schedule online today.
Times and dates of special clinics can be viewed on the schedule.
- RAMC Viking Pharmacy, conveniently located inside Viking Village Foods. Call 608-524-6868 for an appointment.
- RAMC Community Pharmacy, conveniently located inside RAMC Physicians Group. Call 608-524-6177 for an appointment.
Click here for more information on RAMC Pharmacies.
- Offered during your provider visit at RAMC Physicians Group, Emergency Room and Walk-In Care. Your second dose will then be given at either of our pharmacy locations (Viking or Community Pharmacy) and will be conveniently scheduled for you. Please note, at this time we are not accepting COVID-19 vaccine only appointments at RAMC Physicians Group.
If you choose to get your vaccine at RAMC’s Viking or Community Pharmacy, advanced appointments are needed to ensure vaccine availability.
Flu shots are covered by most insurances.
Download the COVID-19 Screening Form here
There is no charge to you to receive the COVID-19 vaccine; however, RAMC charges your insurance an administration fee for the COVID-19 vaccine per the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention):
COVID-19 vaccination providers such as RAMC cannot:
- Charge you for a vaccine
- Charge you directly for any administration fees, copays, or coinsurance
- Deny vaccination to anyone who does not have health insurance coverage, is underinsured, or is out of network
- Charge an office visit or other fee to the recipient if the only service provided is a COVID-19 vaccination
- Require additional services in order for a person to receive a COVID-19 vaccine; however, additional healthcare services can be provided at the same time and billed as appropriate
COVID-19 vaccination providers such as RAMC can:
- Seek appropriate reimbursement from the recipient’s plan or program (e.g., private health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid) for a vaccine administration fee
- However, providers cannot charge the vaccine recipient the balance of the bill.