Mary Beth Shear, MD
"I decided to become a family physician because I was interested in all aspects of medicine from pediatrics to geriatrics. I have enjoyed taking care of the whole family and I take a holistic approach to health."
- Disease Prevention for Adults and Children
- Health Maintenance
- Public Health
- Women's Health
Joined Reedsburg Physicians Group
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- Clinical Bone Denistometrist
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Currently accepting new patients on a limited basis. Call 524-8611 to schedule an appointment.