Farmers Market at RAMC
Fridays spring through fall
10am - 3pm
Hospital front lawn
Stop by! Past vendor items include fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, herbs, plants, wood baskets, hand craft items, honey, maple syrup, canned soups and veggies, and more!
For Vendors - Reedsburg Area Medical Center Farmers Market Rules
- Market is open Friday, 10am – 3pm. Do not begin set up earlier than 8:30 am and please take down at 3pm.
- Market is open May – October, depending upon weather and lawn conditions.
- The City of Reedsburg is not requiring a permit or fee to sell at this and other Reedsburg markets. PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCORDING TO THE CITY OF REEDSBURG, THIS IS THE LAST YEAR OF NO FEES/PERMIT. THEY DO PLAN TO CHARGE A FEE/REQUIRE A PERMIT TO SELL NEXT SEASON.
- Be courteous to all vendors by setting booths up so they do not block or interfere with other booths.
- Please do not drive on the lawn.
- Please move your vehicle after set-up to accommodate visitors and patients. If parking is available in the furthest row closest to Dewey Ave of the Physicians Group parking lot, feel free to use it. Street (Dewey Ave) parking is allowed but it does block the view of the market for potential customers.
- Please be sure what you are selling meets all current laws as random inspections are occurring and welcome.
- Note that every seller is required to be transparent. All vendors must display farm name and physical location, contact phone number, and/or email. If what you are selling is not your own, you must display where produce was grown. This information must be displayed as a large, readable sign and/or individual slips given at each purchase.
- No consumable food products can be placed on the ground.
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center does not have any liability coverage for market vendors, or for what you’re selling or for those purchasing from you.
- Restroom facilities are located inside of the hospital.
- RAMC Farmers Market is promoted via radio, newspaper, social media and is listed on the USDA website as an official market.
Thank you to everyone for all your hard work and dedication to the health of our community. If you have any questions please call me at 768-6246 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.