Walk Inside RAMC Hospital
We welcome you to our beautiful facility and invite you to walk in our hospital's first floor hallways.
- Weekdays 6am – 8am and 4pm – 7pm
- Weekends 7am – 7pm
- Walkers are allowed only on the marked routes, which are non-patient care areas.
- Walkers may not adjust lighting or temperature settings.
- Walkers must allow staff & patients the right of way at all times.
- Walkers must walk on the right side of the hallway, with the flow of traffic.
- Please slow down and carefully go around those walking at a slower pace.
- Walkers are asked to use extreme caution when walking as you are walking at your own risk.
- Please be courteous to all staff and visitors.
- Please wear clean, dry shoes.
The care & safety of our patients, visitors & staff is our top priority at RAMC. We reserve the right to ask walkers not to return, upon failure to follow the above rules.
Click here for a walking map or ask for a walking map at Registration.