COVID-19 Testing Program
May 7, 2020
RAMC Physicians Group offers COVID-19 testing by appointment.
- This program is by appointment only – call 524-8611.
- There will be a limited number of appointments available Monday - Friday.
- This is a nasal swab test.
- Must have active symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 include: cough, fever of 100 degrees or more, chills, sore throat, headache, fatigue, muscle aches, loss of smell, loss of taste or change in taste, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, runny nose, shortness of breath.
- This is NOT an antibody test and will not tell you if you previously had COVID-19.
If symptoms are severe, we will help patients schedule an appointment with a provider or be seen in the Walk-In Clinic (located inside RAMC Physicians Group). If at any time patients experience extreme shortness of breath or extreme difficulty breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion or inability to arouse, bluish lips or feel extremely ill, please go to the emergency room, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call ahead so we can prepare for patient’s arrival.