Reedsburg Area Medical Center, always there, going beyond the expected to provide compassionate, quality and efficient healthcare.
- Employee Email Login
- PayCheck 'E-stubs' Login
- NetLearning/Performance Manager Login
- 2018 Employee Benefits at a Glance Medical/Drug
- Spiritwear Store
- Points Option for Exercising
- Exercise Schedule November
- Fitness Orientation Packet (to use cardiac rehab equipment)
November This month’s challenge will test your strength and endurance! The Turkey Tone Up Challenge combines upper body strength, lower body strength, core strength, and cardio to give you a complete workout! Perform each workout on the listed day on the attached calendar to qualify for a chance to win a $25 Chamber of Commerce Gift Card!
H.E.A.L.T.H. Information ~ Helping Employees Achieve Lifelong Total Health
- You've completed your health evaluation and received your results...Now what? Click Here
- Spiritual Growth Exercises and Spiritual Reflections are located on the Spiritual Care page, under Our Services.
- Interactive Health Sponsor Code is PJC5B for first time users.
For any questions, contact health and fitness coordinator, Jason Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the many benefits of working at RAMC is access to a private consultation with a certified lactation nurse. Contact Jan Hasler at extension 6135 with any of your questions or concerns. For those staff who are pumping at work, please access the breast pumping area located in Jan’s office in the Birth Center. If Jan’s office is occupied, use the house supervisor’s office on MCC. Please contact Jan or the house supervisor for access to this space. For privacy, use one of the “Room in use, do not disturb” signs located inside the room and place on the outside of the door, using a magnet clip provided.